IICFIP GLOBAL FORENSIC CONFERENCE
ACE group provides a wide range of services tour clients from a wide variety of local organizations, including manufacturing, distribution, service and charitable bodies, representing the complete spectrum of the private sector, development agencies and non-governmental organizations. To ensure that our clients’ special needs are attended to in a timely and organized manner, ACE group has branched itself into 6 entities;
- ACE Associates-Certified Public Accountants. -A McMillan Woods Global firm
- ACE Consultants Limited
- ACE Financial Advisory LimitedNo
- ACE Nominees limited
- ACE Taxation Services Limited.
- ACE Secretaries and Registrars
ACE Group currently consists of two partners and 18 professional staff in Mombasa and Nairobi.
McMillan Woods Ace
Rashid Ahmed Lootah Road - Off Jomo Kenyatta Avenue
Ace House 3rd Floor
Tel: 041-24191515 / 0727 399199
Suites 1 and 2 on 7th Floor, KMA Centre, Mara Road
Tel: 020 4931101/ 0707 688699
Audit & Assurance - Ace Associates – Certified Public Accountants
Our audit approach entails the following:
· Understanding the clients business, the industry in which he is operating and the external and internal inherent risks
· Evaluating the clients internal control systems, organizational structure & flow of information
· Devising tailor made audit programmes which are unique to each business
· Our audits are all Partner led
· We discuss our findings of weaknesses with the client and issue a management letter at the end of each audit
Wealth Management & Corporate Finance – Ace Financial Advisory Limited
· Business planning, feasibility studies and financial projections
· Advice in choosing appropriate sources of finance
· Support in filing forms and applications for seeking external finance
· Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
· Advise to determine whether of not to acquire or dispose a business or part of it.
· Wealth management and personal financial planning for individuals and SME..
· Succession planning for key personnel and owner managers.
Virtual CFO Services - Ace Consultants Limited
· Maintenance of books of accounts
· Maintaining and updating of the general ledger
· Computerization of accounting systems
· Data processing
· Ensuring safe custody of financial records and inventory
· Ensuring sales proceeds are banked intact and properly recorded
· Preparation of payroll and filing of related returns
· Preparation and filing of VAT returns
· Preparation of financial statements as per approved procedures
· Preparation of cash flows
· Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliation of finance records
· Preparation of budgets, budgetary controls, budget monitoring and variance analysis
· Ensuring efficient coordination of support services
· Fixed assets Register development and maintenance.
Internal Audit - Ace Consultants Limited
· We provide frequent client contact, robust and independent opinions, pro-active advice and fast reactions to changes in business. Moreover, we avail an in-depth understanding of each client and the industry sector in which the client operates. We also offer a broad range of professional services related to our specialization in auditing and accounting matters. Amongst the services are the following:
· To provide pertinent information concerning the control of the business information system, processes and function,
· Independent appraisal of internal control and recommend change where necessary,
· Develop procedures suitable for smooth operations of various functions of the organization,
· To review and recommend an effective financial controls for implementation,
· To carry out investigation to identify waste and inefficiencies and also advise management on deterrent measures,
· Assisting management on providing leadership, coaching and monitoring the or
- Identify and report non compliance to company policies and procedures,
· Undertake special assignments and/or investigations as requested by management from time to time.
· To liaise with external auditors, ensure timely responses to their observations and recommendations,
· To ensure external audit is cost effectively undertaken,
· Monitoring expenses against budgets and preparing management reports on performance outlining arrears needing attention,
- Identify major business risks, analyze them and make recommendations,
· To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial and other management information,
· Enforcing financial discipline through strict controls, sensitizing others, resource allocation and cost control and
· Enhance accountability and transparency in the organization.
Taxation Services - Ace Taxation Services Limited
Tax legislation is constantly undergoing change with respect to both its content and the interpretation given to it by Kenya Revenue Authority. Sound action on tax matters is essential. Clients therefore need to be up-to-date regarding their legal aspect of their business. Among the services rendered by us are the following.
· Handling all general tax matters with Domestic Tax Department
· Advising clients on tax efficient structuring of their businesses,
· Handling estimated assessment objections and attending to local committees
· Provide clients with compliance assistance in meeting all government regulations for income, VAT, payroll and excise taxes.
· Representing clients in tax audits and administrative hearings.
· Keeping clients well informed of current tax developments and changes.
· Filing of annual self assessment tax returns for businesses individuals
· VAT compliance checks
· VAT refund claim audits
· Introducing, training and implementation of electronic tax register (ETR)
· Securing registration for Sole proprietorships, PIN, PAYE, VAT, NSSF and NHIF
We assist to ensure that you pay the optimal amount of tax enabling you to retain the most of your hard earned profit and cash flow.
Corporate Secretarial Services - ACE Secretaries and Registrars
· Issuing of notices for all company meetings in accordance with Articles of Association or Companies Act,
· Preparation of minutes of Board meetings including the one of approving the annual accounts.
· Completion and submission of the Annula Return to the Registrar of Companies,
· The use of our office as the registered office of the company or the place where the statutory books are kept
· Advise the Board on matters related to change of Directors, change of registered office, change of company’s name etc.
· Guide the Board on procedures to be followed for foreign investments in/by the company.
· Alteration to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
· Restructuring of share capital,
· Offering guidance on various requirements of incorporating a company and handling the necessary paper work.
· Carryout company searches from information held by the Registrar of Companies and advice on the company’s records held by him.
· Assist in registration of business names and trade marks,
· Assist in having the company struck off from the register held by the Registrar of Companies, and other matters pertaining to the corporate operations of your company.
· Assistance and Support in company formation.
Ace Nominees Limited
Provides discrete services based on trust on owning assets - like shares, real property, interests on businesses etc. for clients who value their privacy.